Lighthouse News Line
Record-Setting Brick Cleaners!
Brick Cleaners on the weekend of February 9 and 10 cleaned a record 1,214 bricks to bring the total to 10,000. In the top photo are Friday brick cleaners, left to right: Richard Saucer, Dennis Barnell, Skip Kemp, Susan McClendon, Penny Angel, Richard Jones (behind Penny), Bob Gill, Jim McClendon, Fred Genter, and Doug Brandt. Absent from the photo are Lavonda Jones, Don Grinenko, and photographer Ed Tiley. Saturday brick cleaners in the bottom photo are, left to right: Richard Saucer, Penny Angel, Skip Kemp, Terry Kemp, Richard Jones, Lavonda Jones, Neal Smith-Willow, Dennis Barnell, and Vito Bell.
There are no comments for this article at this time.
- Lighthouse Chili Supports Fire Department
- New Sign for Lighthouse Park
- 2013 Tour of Homes Is a Huge Success
- CSG Lighthouse on Satellite Media Tour
- SGLA Hosts Artists and Chamber Members
- Panhandle Lighthouse Challenge a Soggy Success!
- A Loving Farewell to Bill Roberts
- HAMs Broadcast Worldwide from Lighthouse
- Lighthouse Museum and Gift Shop Open
- Bill Roberts Honored at Museum Opening
- Young Musicians Donate to Lighthouse
- Independence Day Celebrated on SGI
- Florida Lighthouse Day Celebrated at CSG
- Keeper's House Almost Complete
- Full Moon Climbs at Cape St. George
- Children Visit Lighthouse
- Starting to Look Like a House!
- Raising Support Beams
- Looking Down
- Preparing for Ida