Lighthouse News Line
|A view of the Keeper's House from the top of the Cape St. George Light.|
A bird's eye view of the new Keeper's House can be had from the top of the lighthouse!
The shape of rooms to come can be seen by looking down at the ongoing construction. The building, which will replicate the original Keeper's House on Little St. George Island, will be two stories with a central staircase. Each floor will have one room on each side of the staircase, for a total of four rooms. Fireplaces and chimneys will be at each end.
There are no comments for this article at this time.
- Lighthouse Chili Supports Fire Department
- New Sign for Lighthouse Park
- 2013 Tour of Homes Is a Huge Success
- CSG Lighthouse on Satellite Media Tour
- SGLA Hosts Artists and Chamber Members
- Panhandle Lighthouse Challenge a Soggy Success!
- A Loving Farewell to Bill Roberts
- HAMs Broadcast Worldwide from Lighthouse
- Lighthouse Museum and Gift Shop Open
- Bill Roberts Honored at Museum Opening
- Young Musicians Donate to Lighthouse
- Independence Day Celebrated on SGI
- Florida Lighthouse Day Celebrated at CSG
- Keeper's House Almost Complete
- Full Moon Climbs at Cape St. George
- Children Visit Lighthouse
- Starting to Look Like a House!
- Raising Support Beams
- Looking Down
- Preparing for Ida