The Cape St. George Lighthouse offers Sunset & Full Moon Climbs each month.
Cost is $10 for the general public and $7 for members of the St. George Lighthouse Association. Times vary throughout the year.
Climbers will ascend the tower in a small group. One group at a time will climb the tower and will exit the tower before the next group is granted access. Fifteen-minute time slots will be allotted for each group. Tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis. No advance reservations will be taken. Cash is preferred but credit cards will also be accepted.
*** Please note - Facemasks are required for all climbers age 7 and up. ***
The Cape St. George Light is located in St. George Lighthouse Park at the center of St. George Island, where Island Drive (the road off the bridge) ends at Gulf Beach Drive. Parking is available in lots at either side of the park.
For more information, please contact the Lighthouse Gift Shop at 850-927-7745.
Policy for Children
- Children are the same price as adults and must be 40" to climb.
- Only kids 13 and over will be able to go outside the lantern room, however they must have adult supervision.
- Keepers have discretion to prohibit outside access dependent on size – regardless of age.
Upcoming Full Moon Climbs
- May 26 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- June 24 @ 8:30 pm - 10:30 pm
Check out our calendar page for more upcoming events.