- This event has passed.
SGI Lighthouse Trick-Or-Treat Spooktacular
October 28, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The St. George Lighthouse Association will be hosting its 3rd Annual SGI Lighthouse Trick-or-Treat Spooktacular on Friday, October 28th from 7:00-9:0pm. This free, family-friendly event will be held in SGI Lighthouse Park with multiple candy stations along the sidewalk and spooky decorations lighting up the park. Guests, young or old, are encouraged to wear their favorite costumes and join us for the fun. Parking is available in the main lighthouse parking area and guests will enter the event through the western sidewalk closest to Gulf Beach Drive.
If you are a local business, group or resident interested in setting up a booth and passing out candy, please submit a volunteer form HERE. A SPACE MUST BE RESERVED ONLINE, IN ADVANCE. Please note, spots are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis (and very limited), we recommend you submit a volunteer form as early as possible. Below are the volunteer guidelines. Please make sure you read and understand them. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Amy at (850) 653-6880.
Guidelines for Participants Passing out Candy:
2. You may pass out candy or trinkets that are prepackaged only. No fruit, candy apples, homemade cookies, or homemade baked goods.
3. Each entity will be allowed one 10ft x 10ft area to set up their table, tent, etc. You may not extend your decorations or displays beyond your 10ft x 10ft assigned area. A small buffer must be maintained between each booth/tent/table. If you would like to reserve two (2) spaces side-by-side, please fill out two (2) forms and note that information in the “additional comments” section of the sign-up form.
4. You may set up your booth/tent/table beginning at 5:00pm. All booths/tables must be ready by 6:45pm. Please check in with a lighthouse representative to locate your assigned spot.
5. Electricity and water are not available. You are welcome to bring a tailgate generator (small & quiet) to run any electric decorations.
6. Open flames are strictly prohibited.
7. Tailgating in the lighthouse parking area prior to or after the event is strictly prohibited.
8. All booths must be removed and vacated from lighthouse park by 9:45pm.
9. No smoking, vaping, or tobacco use in the event area.
10. Last year we welcomed approximately 1000 attendees and 350 children to this event, please plan accordingly.